Buford Gaming
Get an account today to see the wondrous topics.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Buford Gaming
Get an account today to see the wondrous topics.
Buford Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CreativeCommons
Creative Commons License
BufordModding by Buford is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://gdn.giants-software.com/.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[TUTORIAL] How To Convert Mods From FS2011

Go down

[TUTORIAL] How To Convert Mods From FS2011 Empty [TUTORIAL] How To Convert Mods From FS2011

Post by Vasilisg7 Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:54 pm

1. modDesc.xml

1.A 2011 = <modDesc descVersion="4"> 2013 = <modDesc descVersion="9">

1.B 2011 = <image active="store.png"/> 2013 = <image active="store.png" brand="brand.png"/>
For this simply create a Brand logo .png and put it in with the store.png. I just made them both store.png for the time.

1.C 2011 = N/A 2013 = <dailyUpkeep>95</dailyUpkeep> Just add this in under <price>______</price> and edit the number according to what you see fit for the machine and the terrain it works on.

1.D 2011 = N/A 2013 = <brand>$l10n_shopItemBrand_deutz</brand> Add this line in under <xmlFilename>mod.xml</xmlFilename> and edit the underline brand.

1. E 2011 = N/A 2013 = <machineType>tractors</machineType> Self explanatory really, just add this in under <brand>$l10n_shopItemBrand_deutz</brand> and edit the type.

2. Particel And Shader .xmls

2. A 2011 = <CustomShader version="1" classRequirement=""> 2013 = <CustomShader version="2" classRequirement=""> Change 1 to 2.

If you get this Error in your log file:

Code:
Failed to create vertex shader, The compile returned an error.
Listing: (490) : error C1009: "time" is not member of struct "VS_INPUT"
(490) : error C1009: "mat" is not member of struct "VS_INPUT"

Error: RenderDevice Error: INVALID SHADER CODE

Try the following:
Find "emissiveBillboardShader" in your Farming Simulator 2013 directory. This was mine: C:\Program Files (x86)\Games\Farming Simulator 2013\data\vehicles and copy and replace it with the one in the mods zip. Heres a trusted download link for it if your having trouble finding it: http://www.mediafire.com/?m8a2mmwxmmhwn31

Thanks to muddbone for this!

3. i3D files

3. A Open up the i3D file in Notepad++ and change <Export program="GIANTS Editor" version="4.1.9"/> to <Export program="GIANTS Editor" version="5.0.1"/>Log errors that still exist for mod I converted:
Warning (performance): Raw texture format

This tutorial is not complete so please feel free to post if you have found something else to help other convert their mods.Smile
Vasilisg7
Vasilisg7
Admin2
Admin2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJP1HSV6jO0fdWskdGaczkg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum